Table of Contents:
Contents, Related Policies, Applicability ▾
University devotionals, featuring general authorities and other Church leaders, campus devotionals, featuring speakers from the university, and forum assemblies are held each Tuesday at 11:05 a.m. in the Marriott Center fall and winter semesters for the inspiration and general education of the campus community. All personnel and students are expected to attend. All offices and services will be closed including the following:
- Dining services—The Cougareat, Cannon Commons, and Skyroom Restaurant will not serve food between 11:05 a.m. and noon.
- Library—Library doors will remain open during university and campus devotionals and forum assemblies, but library services will be suspended during that one-hour period.
- Testing Center—Students in line by 10:30 a.m. will be allowed to take exams. Testing Center doors are closed between 10:45 a.m. and noon.
- BYU Store—The doors will close at 10:45 a.m. and reopen at noon.
- Classes—Classes will be dismissed at 10:50 a.m. and reopen at noon.
- Emergency services will be maintained by rotating personnel assignments.
During spring and summer terms, devotionals and forum assemblies may be scheduled in the de Jong Concert Hall or the Joseph Smith Building auditorium.
Deans, department chairs, and supervisors should encourage personnel to attend these events whenever possible.